05 May 2018
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Major Symposium B: Immune Cells in Tissue Niches
Frederic Geissmann, Mem. Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr.
Gretchen Diehl, Baylor Col. of Med.
- Shannon J. Turley, Genentech, Stromal niche in cancer immunology and immunotherapy
- Frederic Geissmann, Mem. Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr., Roles of resident macrophages in brain, bone, and fat tissue homeostasis
- Robyn S. Klein, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med., CNS immunity: new players in neuroprotection
- Jun R. Huh, Harvard Med. Sch., Maternal gut bacteria, immune cells, and neurodevelopmental disorder
- Gretchen Diehl, Baylor Col. of Med., Microbial regulation of intestinal immunity
- Bruno Lemaitre, Global Hlth. Inst., EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland, Regulation of Drosophila hemocyte number and sessility by an adipokine