07 May 2018
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Major Symposium F: Immune – Microbe Coevolution
Janelle S. Ayres, Salk Inst.
Lisa Osborne, Univ. of British Columbia, Canada
- Janelle S. Ayres, Salk Inst., Host-microbe interactions: harnessing co-evolution to treat disease
- Nichole R. Klatt, Univ. of Washington, Microbial interactions in HIV infection
- David Wang, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med., Lessons from novel viruses in infection and immunity
- Lisa Osborne, Univ. of British Columbia, Canada, Host-multibiome interactions in intestinal infection and inflammation
- Russell E. Vance, HHMI and Univ. of California, Berkeley, How do inflammasomes detect rapidly evolving pathogens?